12.29.2008

Happy New Year!

2009

A New Years Resolution? Lets see dare I say...OK fine I want to spend more quality time with my family ..I know silly coming from a stay at home mom, but I think having this time with my kids has been taken advantage of, I plan to make the best of ONE hour a week and play a board game with my kids and husband no phone...no TV ...NO INTERRUPTIONS. I also want to learn something new, my choice still is photography I want to take another class and become more comfortable with my camera, I want to have a date night once a month with my husband where we don't go out we stay home and make dinner together watch a movie in front of the fireplace, or go on a bike ride to the park for a picnic, I also of course want all the typical stuff too: get in better shape, get all finances in order, get more organized, sell our house buy a new one, make sure all friends and family members are happy and healthy, and be happy and healthy myself!

So here's to all of you....
Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right and remember the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

No comments: