10.11.2008

An Adorable Duo





These absolutely sweet pictures were taken by the earlier mentioned photographer (Anna Jones), She just was amazing...Now I know that you might think how hard can it be to get good pictures of these two considering that they are so darn cute (got the looks from there dad) and lets face it they are so well behaved **ha ha** (they act like there dad too) so let me just tell you for the two hours that Anna worked with them she was underpaid and may have went home for a glass of wine..not that she drinks but she may have started! Needless to say I'm very thankful in the end result.



Sorry I don't seem to be smart enough to get these any larger, this will have to do for now!

2 comments:

Megan said...

They are adorable, but we want to see them BIG!

Tyson, Amber & Alayna said...

They look so adorable! I agree about wanting to see a BIG pic of them though :) AND I'm totally shocked you finally posted something - keep it up - I love seeing your cute family and what you've been up to since I don't get a chance to chat with you very often. :)